European wide research infrastructures offer a portfolio of services to address the needs of the entire oncological research pipeline.
As part of a concerted strategy to tackle the challenges of cancer, the EU-funded project canSERV offers more than 400 innovative cancer research technologies to European and non-European cancer researchers at all levels. The service, or a combination of services and training, can be requested to accelerate ground-breaking discoveries and their translation into clinical applications.
In line with Europe’s Cancer Mission and Beating Cancer Plan, canSERV promotes the development of concrete solutions for cancer by providing a comprehensive set of world-class oncology technologies and state of the art training to cancer scientists.
canSERV Enables Researchers to Cover the Entire Range of
the Oncology Developmental Pipeline
Following the success of the previous call on “Advancing Personalised Oncology”, canSERV invites applications covering the entire range of the oncology developmental pipeline; supporting discoveries in fundamental research to translational science and personalised oncology.
canSERV welcomes excellent research applications addressing at least one of the four strategic goals of the Cancer Mission:
- Understanding of Cancer
- Prevention and Early Detection
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Quality of life for patients and their families
Researchers from academia, industry and SMEs may apply for several services including:
- i) disease models
- ii) cutting-edge imaging and structural biology technologies
- iii) biomarker research and development
- iv) new therapeutic solutions
- v) complex clinical trial design and support
- vi) personalised oncology implementation pipelines and recommendations
- vii) regulatory support and tools to analyse the socioeconomic dimension of research activities.
Launch of the call: 12 October 2023.
Submission deadline: 4 January 2024, 2 pm CET.
The applications will be reviewed by an international independent review panel.
For more information about the canSERV EU project, visit www.canserv.eu
The project is coordinated by BBMRI-ERIC:
- Prof. Jens K. Habermann, Director General
- Judit Balogh, Senior Project Manager
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation programme under grant agreement number 101058620.