AGROSERV project: Transnational Access (TNA) application guidelines
In the Transnational Access programme (TNA), the AGROSERV project enables researchers from academia and industry to use installations and services of its partners across Europe. Scientists can apply to use these services, to be used in basic and applied research questions related to sustainable and resilient agriculture and agroecological transition, including those related to the "one health" approach. The use of the services is granted through the submission of a research project, selected on the basis of scientific excellence. Read below for more details!
The awarded projects in the TNA of AGROSERV will obtain full support to perform the experiments proposed in their research projects. AGROSERV will offer:
- Free access to the services of AGROSERV partners (see below those offered by EMBRC!)
Reimbursement of expenses of travel and accommodation of the selected users
Support to the use of the services during on-site projects
Access to knowledge and know-how necessary to complete the proposed experimental work
Eligibility and application process
Eligible proposals are those that will include:
as research team, scientists from academic institutions or private companies, from European or non-European countries
- cross-disciplinary research, so those using services from at least two Research Infrastructures (see below)
- transnational project: the team of researchers must indicate in their proposal to use installations / services available in institutes based in countries different from that of their home institute. Important: this criterion is lifted for EMBRC installations. Example: a researcher with his/her own home institute based in Greece can access services of HCMR-IMBBC (Greece). However, for the proposal to be eligible, he/she still needs to indicate a second service, from another Research Infrastructure ("cross-disciplinary research" criterion, see above)
- free dissemination of the results generated in the project (unless users comes from Small and Medium Enterprises)
The application process follows two-steps:
- 1st step: submission of expression of interest (pre-proposals)
Deadline: 23rd of October 2023, at 12:00 am CET
In the pre-proposal, applicants should describe:
▪ identification of the potential services (offered by at least two Research Infrastructures)
▪ a preliminary version of the TNA project to be performed
▪ expected outcomes of the project
- 2nd step: submission of full proposals
Deadline: 24th of November 2023, at 12:00 am CET
EMBRC partners involved in AGROSERV
Find below the list of EMBRC partners that you can access in the TNA programme of AGROSERV or click here. A full description of their services is available in the AGROSERV service catalogue. For a quick search in the service catalogue of EMBRC partners, you can use the filter "Research Infrastructures" and selecting EMBRC, or use the keyword search, typing "marine biology".
|partner||country||installations / service offered|
|CCMAR||Portugal||Laboratories & platforms|
|UGENT||Belgium||Experimental ecology lab|
|RBINS||Belgium||Fouling organism identification|
|HCMR-IMBBC||Greece||Bioanalysis and Biotechnology Lab|
|IMEV||France||Institut de la Mer de Villefranche|
|OOB||France||Observatoire Océanologique de Banyuls sur Mer|
|SBR||France||Station Biologique de Roscoff|
|NIVA||Norway||Solbergstrand experimental facility|
|NIVA||Norway||Hamar experimental facility|
How to apply and selection process
Any questions or issues?
For information on the facilities offered please visit the Catalogue of services.
For information on how to apply, please visit the Application process webpage.
Online platform for submission of research project: Proposal submission
Any other questions regarding the TNA of AGROSERV?
Feel free to contact our access officer (email@example.com).